Apple iPhone - Cell Mobile Phone Submit ExpressSearch Engine Placement Ranking Website Directory LATEST cell phones ....

Saturday, May 19, 2012


My iPhone 4s Experience 

My iPhone 4s Experience





My iPhone 4s experience is awesome this is one of the best phone I've ever seen in my life. Actually I'm not expecting  that this might be available now in Bicol but when I went to Pacific Mall two weeks ago, while passing by at globe telecom I was terribly shocked My dream phone is on their plan "Damn! this is crap, I have  no enough money to purchase this amazing thing, maybe next time" but instead I told my friend to take me some picture to post it on my blog, I didn't even waste a single second with it,  "world phone" this might be the phone design that can satisfy all of the people needs, because of it's incredible features and specifications.




Here's my personal photo while feeling the thrill!
iPhone 4s Touch
iPhone 4s Amazing Display
3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display 





iPhone 4s CameraiPhone 4s Camera



iPhone 4s first Touch
Big iPhone 4s




iPhone 4s Back

No comments:

Post a Comment